The coins with pegs (numbers set) are compatible with the Ten, Twenty, and Hundred Frames. They offer even more learning and play as your child places each into the dimples of the boards.
Product details: 100 coins with pegs (1 full set of uppercase letters, 1 full set of lowercase letters along with a mix of commonly used lowercase letters). The ink is printed directly onto the coins (no paint or stickers).
Dimensions: Diameter approximately 2.5 cm
Some ideas for play:
• Place them in alphabetical order forwards and backwards (for an extra challenge).
• Sort vowels and consonants.
• Match uppercase to lowercase letters.
• Practice spelling and correcting right on the board.
• Create word family lists.
• Create a word search. Play scrabble. Play Wheel of Fortune.